Mainplace Company Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) recognizes the importance of personal information of customers and business partners (hereinafter referred to as “customers, etc.”) and treats it with care, and strives to provide better products and services. We will promote the following initiatives and responsibly protect the personal information of our customers, etc.
- 1. Compliance with laws and regulations
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations and guidelines.
- 2. Company structure
- When implementing the personal information protection policy, we will establish an internal system that clarifies roles and recognition under the supervision of the personal information protection manager.
- 3. Acquisition of personal information
- When we acquire personal information from customers, etc., we will notify, announce, or specify the purpose of use, and acquire it to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose.
- 4. Use of personal information
- When using the personal information of customers, etc., we will use it only within the scope of the purpose of use and will not use it beyond the scope of the purpose.
- 5. Shared use of personal information
- The Company may jointly use personal information received from customers, etc. among Main Place Group companies. In addition, specific personal information* received from business partners will be used only for specific clerical work related to social security, tax, etc. as stipulated by law, and will not be used by Main Place Group companies.
- 6. Restrictions on provision to third parties
- We will not provide or disclose the personal information of our customers, etc. to third parties, except when we have obtained prior consent from our customers, etc., or when permitted by law. In addition, we will not provide or disclose specific personal information received from business partners to third parties (including main place group companies), except when it is used for specific clerical work related to social security, tax, etc. as stipulated by law. .
- 7. Disclosure of Personal Information, Correction, Addition or Deletion of Content, Suspension of Use, Erasure
- Regarding the personal information of customers, etc. entrusted to us, if customers, etc. wish to confirm or correct their personal information, we will respond promptly within a reasonable and necessary range. In addition, we may ask you to confirm your identity when carrying out various procedures. Also, please note that we may charge a handling fee.
- 8. Ensuring Accuracy
- We will take appropriate measures to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- 9. Security control measures
- We will strictly manage the personal information of our customers, etc., and take preventive and safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
- 10. In-house training
- We will educate and train our employees on the protection of personal information and ensure that the content is thoroughly understood throughout the company.
- 11. Supervision of subcontractors
- When using the personal information of our customers, etc., we may outsource the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope of legitimate use. We will supervise our subcontractors and oblige them to strictly manage personal information.
- 12. Continuous review of internal systems
- We will continue to review and improve our rules regarding the handling of personal information protection and the organizational structure to implement them so that effective and appropriate operations can be sustained.
- On our website, we may send information called cookies to the user's computer in order to provide services to customers who browse it and to verify traffic information. This information is stored on the hard disk or memory of your computer. Cookie information is used only for marketing analysis of our website and for providing various services.
- 14. Disclaimer
- Our website contains links to external websites, but we are not responsible for the protection of personal information on external websites. *Specific personal information: personal information that includes an individual number (so-called My Number)
Enacted on November 1, 2019
Main Place Company Co., Ltd.
President Kenji Chihara